Are you fed up seeing to many windows at the same time on your Mac ? Hazeover is the solution for you, to keep you focused on one window.
This week, we analyse the new software that will dim your screen and help you focus on the important information in front of you. HazeOver runs in the background and adds a translucent dark screen behind a window you’re using at the moment. When you switch to a different window, HazeOver automatically shades previously used window. You can select between instant switch or a smooth animation. The application is energy-efficient and does not get in your way.
How to Increase Productivity on Mac with HazeOver?
• Help yourself focus on one thing at a time. Automatically.
• Spend less time managing windows. Window clutter will no longer bother you.
• Got a BIG screen? Then going full screen is not an option for you. HazeOver to the rescue!
• Multiple displays? HazeOver will let you know which screen is focused or highlight a window on each monitor.
• Working at night? Reduce brightness of OS X interface without sacrificing legibility or color accuracy of the front window.
• Dark menu bar and Dock mode will look soooo pleasing.
Heavy multi-tasking kills your concentration. All that tweets, emails, chat messages and lolcats 😼 staring back at you from the background. They strive for your attention. And you only have that much of it.
Don’t let yourself drown in scores of open windows. Hiding, switching, looking for the right one, more hiding, more switching. Calm down, breathe in, breathe out, launch HazeOver and finally concentrate on what’s you’ve been up to.
HazeOver automatically highlights an active window or app when you switch windows. The less important things gently fade away in the background, helping increase your productivity.
Set the hazing intensity and speed to your liking. Be it a soft dimming, an undemanding hint to focus on your workflow. Or a powerful dark background for outright dedication to your current task.
• Desktop is automatically revealed when focused (requires Accessibility)
• Toggle the shade with a keyboard shortcut or adjust intensity with a gesture.
• Dragging stuff between apps? Tap “fn” key and HazeOver will gracefully fade out.
Ready to improve your workflow and comfort with HazeOver?
Please, feel free to visit hazeover.com